Data processing device
This model is designed for carrying out the computer nonlinear analysis and estimation of anatomical, histological and cytological structures state.
It completely corresponds all requirements shown to the radio-frequency equipment, requirements on fire-security and an electro-security.
The apparatus enables:
|Generator carrier frequency/average time of picture scanning
||4,9 HHz/ 20 sec.|
|Incoming signal filter
||+||Resonance chamber (Writing/Reading)
| Anatomic structures
| Histological virtual models
| Cytological and genetic structures
- to investigate deeper levels of the organ (anatomic structeres, cytological and genetic structures);
- to test the acupuncture points of human body;
- to judge the process of disintegration of some biological structures, and to make prognosis, by comparing the range of colors of the marks (placed upon the picture) and their arrangement on the computer model of the organ, using the dynamics of their change over a period of time.
- to get a qualitative evaluation of the functional state of the body in terms of topical analysis;
- to check the effectiveness and effects of different methods employed to influence the body;
- to assess the adaptive abilities of human body;
- to make an analysis of the dynamics of change in the functional state of the body in the course of treatment;
- to reveal the primary nature of the nidus of functional disturbance;
- to define the character of a pathology using expert systems;
- to record the frequency fluctuations of any preparation .
The apparatus is designed to operate with IBM-compatible computer. The software - Multiscreening Ultra
The minimum system requirements:
- Operating system - Windows Russian 2000 SP4/XP SP2/Vista;
- CPU - Pentium IV not less than 1,8 GHz;
- RAM - 256 MB;
- Video card SVGA Hi-color 1024x768 8 MB or more;
- Free space on hard disk - at least 1 GB;
- Two free USB ports;
- Uninterruptible power supply.